Oil & Gas / Energy
• We have commissioned a dedicated machining facility in a white-room environment for the production of Life Science Grade plastic components.
• Strategic partnership with manufacturer of Bio-compatible engineering plastic stock shapes. These polymers are certified USP class V, VI and are ISO 10993 compliant. This allows for:
1. Reduced time in development, testing and regulatory approval.
2. Compressed time to commercialisation.
3. Reduces certification process costs.
• Materials machined include the PEEK classix range as well as Ketron, Techtron, Ultem, PSU and polycarbonate. All in pre-certified Life sciences Grades.
• Superior machining and piece part stability through in house annealing processes.
• All staff in Pressco Life sciences have undergone comprehensive training in this area.
Click to view larger images.
Pressco Ltd. - an I.S. EN ISO 13485:2003 & I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008 registered company.
Registered in Ireland: No. 28108
Reg. address: 66 Moyle Road, Dublin Industrial Estate - Glasnevin - Dublin 11 - Ireland
Phone: +353 1 830 1733
Fax: +353 1 830 7675
Powered by: go2web